“I Can’t Have a Child” – Diamond Platnumz Ex-Girlfriend Wema Sepetu Speaks Out

Wema Sepetu Reveals Her Darkest Secret -Why She Cannot Conceive Children

The former beauty queen and Tanzania’s leading actress has today let the world know that she hasn’t been able to get a child. In a very long emotional post, Wema Sepetu says that she would have loved to have a child but unfortunately she’s not able.

Some highlights of the long Kiswahili message;



"You know this talk of child bearing troubles me greatly and that is why I would like

 to have my own children very much and also be called a mother, but yes it has failed.



"Serious! I had reached a time that I hate all my days; I did not want to meet that condition personally.

 I feel desperate but not yet discouraged.



"People tell me I am still young so I should not have to worry too much, but time goes,

 I am now 27 years I used to get pregnant in 2008,but things don’t work out lately am very angry at myself indeed.





EmoticonEmoticon